CCR


First of all, I want to apologize for the length of my video. I realize that I tend to talk a lot about things I am passionate about. I went through my video, frame by frame, explaining the reasoning behind each of my shots and how they contribute to the narrative of my title sequence. I also discussed many struggles I encountered throughout this creative process and the difficulties of working solo on such a big project. I mention the credentials of the production company I selected, Lionsgate, and the steps I took to reach that decision. Throughout the CCR I talk about how I overcame the difficulties I faced and how I solved them with the technology available to me. At the end of my reflection I state what I learned by undergoing this vast project and how what I learned about the filmmaking process.

So without further ado, I present my creative critical reflection.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH3c1QZzRK4

Comments

Popular Posts