Technology


Currently, I have about 5 weeks to finish this entire project. That includes filming, editing, as well as filming and editing my commentary video on my project. Deadlines make me nervous because I'm always scared of not making them, or that my end result will not be up to my standards as an artist. Which happens more often than I would care to admit. I'm going to try and shoot my scenes this saturday, in order to have time to edit and if needed reshoot. But this all depends on if my sister feels well enough to go filming because she is still sick with a cold. If I can finish all of my filming in one day I will have more than enough time to figure out how I am going to edit it. As of now, I still do not know what editing program I should use. I don't want to have to buy an app, but I might have to in order to manipulate the film to do what I want.


Image result for samsung phones In other news, I googled how to film in low key lighting on a Samsung phone, because I most likely will be filming the entire video on my phone. Hopefully low key photography lighting isn't too different from filming in low key lighting. If it doesn’t work, I don't know what I’m going to do. Maybe I will film the scenes I need in natural lighting and see if I can change the settings in post production. I guess I’ll find out this saturday when I try shooting. But it is not guarantee that this type of lighting will give the same feeling and Mise-en-scene that I'm going for. I don't have access to the advanced technology that would allow me to create a better movie. I wish I had a film camera and could have better sound equipment. It would make this process much easier.
Update: In good news, I found out how to adjust the lighting while filming!




Comments

Popular Posts