Car Rides

Related image

Whenever I'm driving in the car I always see the most beautiful skies and scenery. Unfortunately I can almost never capture the images with videos because I don't use my phone while driving. Distracted driving is very dangerous and I try my best to be a good safe driver. But when my sister is in the car with me I tell her to get my phone and click the video button, then depending on what side of the car the subject is one we put my phone against the window and rest it on the car door so the frame stays steady throughout the video. We mostly do this in car filming in the morning on our drive to school. The sunrises fill the sky with bright colors of oranges, pinks, and blues. It looks like a painters pallet in the sky and is absolutely breathtaking. It's the only thing that I enjoy about waking up early; Pretty sunsets and good coffee.

Previously, on a car ride, I had sierra film the sunrise while I drove on 301. The sky's colors are so photogenic with the silhouettes of the trees. This morning was really foggy because of a cold front that came in last night. The ground was covered in a thin layer of fog and looked eerie and mysterious. There is a road that is on our route to school that has a cow pasture to the left. Then there is a thin layer of trees by the road. In the video it looks like a scene from another world. I'm not sure if these videos are going to be used in my final project, but it is nice to have the option of using them. I would rather have to many video clips to choose from than not enough.




Comments

Popular Posts